Applicativo per la gestione, distribuzione e riproduzione di contenuti multimediali – Digital Signage
μCast is a system of management, distribution and playback of multimedia content (movies / images / audio – informative content and / or advertising) on remote devices: distributed on the territory. It is the ideal product for the distribution of advertising and promotional videos inside of chain stores with outlets scattered in all regions, franchises, services distributed to the public.
From the central server (either servers on the cloud or on-premise) it is able to manage the broadcast of playlist with increasing levels of granularity down to a single screen. It is possible to centrally manage all the information necessary for playback of content (e.g. sales campaigns), to groups of devices (metropolis, sea, mountains, behind cash desk, showcase …), for period of validity, setting also the time to start playback.
The system also includes a control the bandwidth used by the distributed clients guaranteeing the leveling network performance repository of multimedia content.
The objective is to make easier the management and distribution of content in complex environments where it should combine the need to have systems up to date and the management of flows of new content also heterogeneous between different client.
- The server is based on a cloud platform with the ability to operate in stand-alone mode on Windows system
- The client is based on a mini-pc with windows platform (e.g. Zotac) or any dedicated PC
- Client aggregated according to your needs
- Playback content for certain dates / times
- Distribution of content of any type, even non-multimedia, for use by third party application
- Easy installation and configuration of the client
- Management and organization of the media content also on third-party servers
- Web-based interface
- Client for the Windows platform
Features in development
- Client for Rasberry PI 2
- Client for the Android platform
- Support NFC / Bluetooth / WiFi for the use / distribution of content to mobile devices in the proximity of the client station